I suggest you ...

macOS players.... BETA?!

Bunch of Hearthstone players use iOS 11+ / macOS 10.13.2 +

When I went to this page I noticed that MAC [BETA] and a TON of other branded add-on(s) are STRICT Windows.... And on multiple webpages I seen macOS (coming soon) So when will this be out of Beta testings for us macOS users that USE advanced computers that main OS is Yosemite / El Capitan / Sierra / High Sierra? Main concern is that PC GAMERS are unaware of macOS and how Apple has let up on Computer hardware to build a GAMING RIG that is compatible with drives for it.. AND can run Both iOS macOS Windows 10.. BUT please focus on updates for MAC Here is a example of latest creation of AMD Ryzen 6 core macOS/Windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAut2VGpDvo

And some players do not have OPTION of using Windows due to security issues or they need to use Mac for work in my own words Windows 10 itself is a virus if you actually watch your process(s) and where they go it constantly monitors your internet activity unless you have military GRADE VPN then Microsoft Corporation feeds back you are using one. SCARY CRAP!

LONG STORY SHORT HELP MAC USERS MORE!

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MeatMan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MeatMan commented  · 

My only comment is this post will get HATE because I quoted Windows 10 is yet a virus itself.. If you need proof I will make video and show you how they watch you. and if you ever tried macOS on nice CPU/GPU/RAM and emulate Windows 7 your mind would be blown.

Feedback and Knowledge Base